Sunday, November 30, 2008

Excited for Tomorrow!

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving with family and friends. I know it's always hard to come back to work after a long break, but I'm excited about our virtual training this week. I'm hoping we share great discussions and learn from guest presenters, and that we also have a successful training model to share at the end of the week. With budgets tight, groups all across the organization are looking for alternatives to in-person meetings. I think we have a great week in store!

Tomorrow's presenter, Amy Showalter, sent the following note for me to share with you...

Greetings,

I'm looking forward to hearing of your exploits (and exploits are good where I come from) and reviewing the strategic planning document with you on Monday! This will help you focus your advocacy efforts on your high-priority advocacy goals. Plus, because I get the opportunity to collaborate with a very diverse group of clients, I've noticed a difference in those who achieve their goals and get the recognition they deserve, vs. those who do a "good job" but are stuck. I'll share the common patterns of behavior in those who are moving forward.

Onward,
Amy Showalter

No comments: